Yes, there are different applications to make a driveway waterproof.
Many times a driveway can be saved, it all depends on the severity of the damage. Our experienced professionals will give you a complete evaluation.
How you use your deck will affect its life span; but so will environmental factors such as humidity, sun and wind. Sound building practices and quality materials are a good investment and will extend the life of your deck and enhance the value of your home.
You have many choices in decking materials today. Natural decking material like Redwood or exotic hardwoods will look different as they age. You can leave them in their natural state or apply a deck coating.
You also have a wide variety of composite decking materials available for your deck surface. Some composite boards are heavier than traditional wood, and may require a stronger framing structure. Please be advised composites will also look different as they age and are not completely maintenance free.
We will gladly give you advice during our free consultation on the many options for your new deck.
1. What do you want to use your deck for?
2. How often will you use it?
3. Will it be in direct sunlight or in a shaded area?
4. Do you want to achieve more or less exposure to the sun, or a balance of sun and shade?
5. Where do the prevailing winds come from? Do you require a wind block?
6. How many people will use it?
7. How much privacy will you want?
8. What type of deck amenities will you include in your plans?
9. A spa, barbecue, planter boxes, lighting, outdoor heater, seated bar or snack counter, are just a few of the options we can implement.
10. Do you have sufficient room to walk around the furniture when people are seated? This is often overlooked!
11. How much maintenance do you want to have for your deck?
The building inspection department or office of planning and zoning in your community will have a listing of permits and inspections related to building and zoning codes required for new construction or remodeling. Each community may have slightly different inspection criteria but they generally cover structural, electrical, mechanical and plumbing work. Building codes are constantly evolving and they can vary by city or county.
We believe it is extremely important to hear and understand our client’s needs. Our projects generate relationships with our clients, and what makes many relationships work is how well each party listens. To hear and understand the others perspective is the recipe for success in any relationship. Our company takes pride in all of our projects from start to finish, from our office staff to the crews. We are a system company which interacts with each other in harmony. These business practices are the back bone of our firm and this positions us in the market place as professionals. We are there when you need us! We are an e-mail or phone call away! We earn the trust and confidence of our clients! We make customers for life!
We’re often asked how far we will travel. A large majority of our work is in the Montclair area of the Oakland hills. However, we also work in numerous cities throughout the Bay Area.
That depends. Our guiding principle are not to “meet or beat” the competition. Our mission is to provide excellent service and craftsmanship and therefore we are not necessarily the lowest-price option. Our objective is a fair price for superior service. All our costs are clearly spelled out in our agreements without hidden charges.
Yes, we accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover Card.